Developer info page
- This is the number one priority right now!
- Make nicer database::list and database::list_entry functions. The way they
print is so inefficient and ugly...
- Change all the functions to use the algorithm for getting the correct
offsets/indexes as used in the delete_entry function.
- KDE or GNOME frontend.
- GNU build scripts.
- Get some debugging (of the commands) into the frontend. Now, if someone
makes a mistake, they get some huge error and don't know why.
- If you have any good ideas, I encourage you to try them out and submit
patches (or update the CVS tree if you have access).
- Send patches either to the jasondb-devel mailing list or directly to me.
- I guess a good policy on CVS/Web write access would be after one patch so
I know you're legit...
- I think a KDE frontend is more important than the GNOME one.
- Any questions, write.